Saturday, September 12, 2015

Kindergarten self portraits


I never know what I'm going to get when I do self portraits with kindergarten! I have to say I was pretty impressed with how they followed directions.  We discussed the face shape, the proportions and how using a few simple lines would make our faces look more realistic.  I plan to do this again later in the year and go into more detail for the eyes and other features.  


This little guy got so upset when he realized his was crooked!  It turned out to be one of my favorites! 


Check out the hands on this one!  Note that we did not go into detail about drawing hands, he just did this on his own!  





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just stumbled upon your blog and I love these Kindergarten self-portraits. The kiddos did wonderful work. My son also goes to a Phoenix preschool and he also made such cute self-portrait. You know he has keen interest in drawing.

    ReplyDelete