Wednesday, March 20, 2013

1st grade lambs

In 1st grade we've been discussing how the month of March is said to "come in like a lion, and go out like a lamb."  So I thought this sheep/lamb project was perfect!  We are hoping our weather is going to be more "lamb-like" towards the end of the month... but so far, we still have LIONS! :)  It's cold and windy today!







I couldn't resist posting this one!  This student misunderstood a little, she thought she should turn the sheep any direction to make them fit on the page!  It ended up looking as though the sheep were tumbling down the hillside!  I love it!


2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Maybe you should use it for another lesson! I like the color wheel sheep. Nice variation on a theme. I was looking for something different. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I really loved the tumbling sheep! :)

    ReplyDelete